Best pulled pork BBQ sandwiches. Pulled pork sauces are frequently optional, and are never added while the pork is cooking, only after it is pulled. This "best odds" sauce uses simple ingredients that you might already have in your pantry and gives you the best chance of making an outstanding and flavorful pulled pork sandwich. Ever crave really good BBQ but don't have all the grilling equipment?
This is the best damn pulled pork recipe i've ever made. And it's made in an Instant Pot electric pressure cooker! Absolutely the best bbq pulled pork sandwiches I've ever had! You can have Best pulled pork BBQ sandwiches using 23 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Best pulled pork BBQ sandwiches
- It’s of McCormick mix.
- Prepare 1 of McCormick slow cookers BBQ pulled pork.
- You need 1/2 cup of ketchup for McCormick mix.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar for McCormick mix.
- You need 1/3 cup of cider vinegar.
- You need of pork loin.
- Prepare 4 lb of boneless pork loin.
- It’s 1 of white onion.
- It’s 1/2 of bottle of olive garden dressing.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of brisket rub.
- You need of Items also needed.
- It’s 1 of crock pot.
- You need 1 of Stubb's original BBQ sauce.
- Prepare 2 packages of buns.
- It’s 1 of red onion.
- It’s 1 of pickes.
- You need 1 of shredded cheese as topping for potatoes and if you like on BBQ sandwiche.
- It’s of Mashes potatoes with skin on.
- It’s 3 of jumbo potatoes.
- It’s 3/4 can of 12 FL OZ evaporated milk.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- You need of salt,pepper, garlic powder.
I was nervous because it was my first time making something like this and it turned out great! This Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork is perfect for large gatherings, busy weekdays or whenever you are craving the "Best" BBQ pulled pork! This BBQ Pulled Pork is made super easy in the crock pot so you can prep it and forget it and makes fabulous BBQ Pork Sandwiches! Everyone needs a good pulled-pork recipe, and this, my friends, is the BEST.
Best pulled pork BBQ sandwiches instructions
- Over night or 3 hours before cooking cut up white onion. Open pork loin fat side up put into baking pan. Slice into fat with knife. Add garlic and brisket rub over both sides. Add onion on top and sides of pan. Pour olive garden dressing over. Cover with saran wrap or foil. Place in fridge.
- Place pork loin with dressing and onion from pan fat side up in crock pot.
- Mix together all ingredients for the McCormick pack then pour over pork loin. Cook on low 8 to 10 hours..
- Shredded up and let simmer on warm for 15 minutes or untill ready to eat. Time to make mashed potatoes..
- Boil pot of water. Cut potatoes into cubes add to water and boil 20 mintues. Drain water.
- Mash up potatoes using an electric beater . Add butter then evaporated milk . Add salt, pepper and garlic powder . Eat with shredded cheese or your favorite gravy..
- Add shredded pork to buns and top with onion and pickle extra bbw sauce to your liking and serve with mashed potatoes..
Insanely tender and loaded with barbecue flavor, you'll dream about it What else can I do besides sandwiches? Pour can of beef broth into slow cooker, and add boneless pork ribs. Remove meat, and shred with two forks. These BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches are a crowd pleasing that is made with a slow cooker so the active preparation time is just minutes! I've got something fun for you today.