Montgomery Inn pulled pork crescent rolls.
You can have Montgomery Inn pulled pork crescent rolls using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Montgomery Inn pulled pork crescent rolls
- You need 1 can of Pillsbury crescent rolls.
- You need 1/2 lb of Container of Montgomery Inn barbecue pulled pork.
- You need 1/2 cup of Montgomery Inn barbecue sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of Shredded pizza cheese blend.
Montgomery Inn pulled pork crescent rolls instructions
- Pre heat oven to 400° F or follow the directions on crescent dough can. Grease a baking sheet and un roll each crescent roll out and flatten out.
- Add pulled pork, Bbq sauce, and cheese and roll dough up Bake for about 10 to 15 minutes or per directions on dough package and enjoy.