The Best Chicken Fajita's. The chicken fajita marinade in these popular wraps is mouthwatering. They go together in a snap and always get raves! This flavorful recipe is definitely on my weeknight dinner rotation.
So easy to make, and so quick. The method involves quickly searing the meat on a griddle or grill, and then slicing and serving with quickly seared peppers and onions. This is the best fajita recipe I've used so far and it's very easy! You can have The Best Chicken Fajita's using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of The Best Chicken Fajita's
- Prepare 6 piece of Boneless Chicken Breast.
- It’s 3 large of Bell Peppers (Green, Yellow, & Red).
- You need 1 small of Red Onion.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Stick Butter.
- It’s 2 cup of Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Coconut Oil.
- Prepare 2 packages of Fajita Mix.
I've made it twice in the last week. This is my easy and spicy Mexican chicken fajitas. Fajitas are a big favorite in our family whether they are chicken or beef. In this recipe video I will.
The Best Chicken Fajita's step by step
- Dice up the onion & bell peppers. Chop up the chicken into cube pieces.
- Put all ingredients into a pan (plus any other seasoning you'd like) and cook on medium..
- Keep stirring until all chicken is cooked throughly..
- Prepare the tortillas as directed on the package..
- Then after all that is done. Prepare your fajitas the way you like them: lettuce, sour cream, cheese, &etc..
- Please post pictures and tell me how you liked it :).
The best Grilled Chicken Fajitas Recipe: I don't know why it took me so long to do it this way, but man these are good. Have you ever made Grilled Chicken Fajitas? I mean, where you grill literally EVERY ingredient? This is the BEST way to do it and this recipe has the spice rub and everything! I'm going to show you a flavor-packed marinade that you can whip up in a flash.