Easy donut holes. The easiest way to satisfy your donut cravings, with no finicky yeast or Let donut holes cool completely. Prepare a piping bag fitted with a round piping tip (alternatively, snip. These Easy Homemade Glazed Doughnut Holes are the cat's pajamas.
Mix the batter, deep-fry, roll with sugar and eat! A wide variety of easy donut holes options are available to you These easy donut holes are truly worth making! Homepage > Recipes > Dessert Recipes > Easy Donuts Recipe (Simple Homemade Doughnut Holes). You can have Easy donut holes using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy donut holes
- You need 1 of zip lock bag large.
- It’s 1 cup of powder sugar.
- It’s 1 package of Pillsberry grands rolls.
- Prepare 2 cup of cooking oil.
We are making Simple Donuts by scooping the dough with a spoon and deep-frying. If not, these Easy Donut Holes with Canned Biscuits are going to be your go-to dessert recipe when Ohhhhh YES! I filled my donut holes with an easy homemade lemon curd but they're still awesome. Crispy, soft and incredibly addicting, these little donut holes are so easy to make and you'll get lots to share!
Easy donut holes step by step
- pop open grand rolls dough.
- cut little pieces off ( I use a cap from a soy sauce bottle) it makes for perfect size donuts just cut dough with cap.
- heat up oil on medium.
- while that's heating up, fill 2 cups of powdered sugar in zip lock bag.
- take perfect cap size balls add to oil cook about 4 @ a time. rotating both sides to cook evenly.
- once drained of any excess oil add to zip lock bag and do a little dance and shake your donuts until completely covered.
- continue until you've used up your dough.
- serve warm and enjoy.
Let me start with saying these are not authentic Mongolian donuts. These donut holes (ponchiki) are heavenly soft, lightly sweet and so delicious. My husband was right and because of him, these are seriously the best and easiest donut holes (ponchiki) that I've ever. There is no yeast in the recipe. Mix the batter, deep-fry, roll with sugar and eat!