" Pumpkin Spiced Donuts".
You can have " Pumpkin Spiced Donuts" using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of " Pumpkin Spiced Donuts"
- Prepare 2 tbsp of softened butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare tsp of 1/8 ground cloves.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pumpkin.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of egg yolks.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 of vegetable oil for frying.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of ground nutmeg.
" Pumpkin Spiced Donuts" step by step
- In large bowl. Beat butter with mixer on medium high. For 30 seconds. Add 1/2 cup sugar- salt – cinnamon- b. Soda- ginger- cloves. Beat till combined. Scraping sides occasionally.( I used pumpkin pie spice) ..
- Beat in pumpkin – buttermilk- egg. – egg yolk- vanilla until combined. Use wooden spoon stir in flour. Cover. Chill for 3 hours..
- On lightly floured surface. Roll dough to 1/2" thickness. Cut with 2-1/2 " doughnut cutter. Reroll as necessary..
- Fry doughnut 2-3 at a time. 365° for about 2-1/2 min. Drain on paper towels. Repeat . Roll in sugar..
- Spiced sugar: mix last 3 ing. Stir together. Roll doughnuts in sugar.( I used pumpkin pie spice).