Donuts. Sip into Dunkin'® and enjoy America's favorite coffee and baked goods chain. View menu items, join DDPerks, locate stores, discover career opportunities and more. Jump to navigation Jump to search.
Ingredients of Donuts
- You need 40 g of dry yeast.
- You need 900 g of flour + 100 g (maybe more) for kneading and shaping.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- You need 300 ml of yogurt.
- It’s 200 ml of water.
- It’s 150 g of margarine or butter.
- You need 150 g of sugar + 150 g for "decorating" and taste.
- It’s of Oil for frying (full the pot).
- Prepare of Chocolate dip or Nutella for filling or decoration.
By continuing to use the site, you consent to accept cookies. Donuts quiere que comiences el día con la mejor sonrisa del mundo porque… "un día sin sonrisa, es un día perdido" – Charles Chaplin. Nutrition facts for the full Dunkin Donuts menu. Select any item to view the complete nutritional information including calories, carbs, sodium and Weight Watchers points.
- In lukewarm water, spread the yeast and put a spoonful of sugar. Put in a bowl flour, yogurt, eggs, the rest of the sugar, melted margarine and the yeast that was stood (rest) 5 minutes. With a spoon, connect the dough to be soft and sticky. Well make it with a spoon so allow it to double in size..
- When the dough double in size, sprinkle the work area with flour and start kneading the dough until become non sticky and shaped. Flatten the dough with a thickness of about 1 – 1.5 cm. With a glass, remove the donuts and place them in casserole that you have smeared with another margarine or flour to not stick. Make sure to leave space between the donuts because they will grow up..
- Leave the first donut casserole to stay for 15 minutes and turn on the heat to low to medium. Only then pull with a glass and a second round of donuts..
- When the oil warms up, and the donuts have doubled, put them to fry until they get a light brown color. Immediately dip the donuts in sugar (if you don't want to dip don't do it).
- Decorate or fill the donuts with chocolate filling. Enjoy ☺️☺️.
Donuts is a start-up company that was created to apply and run new gTLDs as made possible by ICANN's gTLD expansion program; it was. With a personalised Dunkin' Donut message. But we don't stop at donuts. We also serve up smooth, classic coffee, plus a tasty range of baked goods and savoury sandwiches. You have found Donna's Donuts Website!