Mexican Fajita Skirt Steak in the Oven.
You can have Mexican Fajita Skirt Steak in the Oven using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mexican Fajita Skirt Steak in the Oven
- You need 1 packages of of skirt steak fajitas.
- Prepare 3 small of diced tomatos.
- It’s 2 large of bell peppers yellow, green, red, or orange.
- Prepare of season all.
- It’s of garlic pepper.
- Prepare 1 large of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 small of chile jalopeno ( you can take out the seeds if you dont want it as spicy).
- It’s 1 of lime.
Mexican Fajita Skirt Steak in the Oven step by step
- Cut your Vegetables- Dice your tomatos, Slice your onions, and Green Pepper, and dice your green chile. Pre-Heat Oven at 350°F.
- Cover a 11X7 inch baking pan with aluminum foil and place veggies on top onion, tomato, bell peppers, and chile jalopeno. Mix well and cover baking pan..
- Next cut the fajita in long slices and season with garlic pepper and season all..
- add fajitas to pan along with the vegetables and squeeze the lime on the fajitas.
- place in oven for one hour and enjoy(:.