Mexican Stir Fry Fajita Veggies.
You can cook Mexican Stir Fry Fajita Veggies using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mexican Stir Fry Fajita Veggies
- It’s 1 of large Ziploc Bag.
- Prepare 1 of large white onion.
- You need 1 Pack of Small Sweet Peppers.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of hotsauce.
- You need 4 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- You need of Seasonings of your choice (I recommend a blend with cumin or adding extra cumin to a different blend!).
Mexican Stir Fry Fajita Veggies step by step
- Prepare the vegetable marinade by mixing together Lemon juice, Olive Oil and Hot Sauce (I suggest a Mexican blend like cholula or tapatillo) in a large ziploc bag..
- Slice the tops and bottoms off of your mini peppers, cut in half again, and wash and remove all seeds/ inner membrane. Slice up peppers lengthways and add to your bag of marinade..
- Remove outer layer of onion. Cut onion into quarters and remove as many of the middle layers as you'd like. Slice the onions lengthways and add to the marinade bag. Shake the bag and store it in the fridge for 1-2 hours before cooking..
- After letting the marinade soak into the vegetables, heat up a large stovetop skillet on medium heat. Once the skillet is heated, pour your entire bag of veggies (marinade and all) into the pan. If you added enough olive oil you shouldn't need to add any more to the skillet..
- Cook uncovered over medium to slightly above medium heat until veggies have reduced in size and are staring to brown. Cooking uncovered will take a little longer but you will not have to drain your skillet of liquids near the end of cooking like you would have to do with a covered skillet..