Sophie's oriental noodle soup with turkey meatballs.
You can cook Sophie's oriental noodle soup with turkey meatballs using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sophie's oriental noodle soup with turkey meatballs
- You need of Meatballs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 500 grams of lean Turkey mince.
- Prepare 4 tsp of Sesame seed oil.
- You need 3 tbsp of Sesame seeds.
- It’s of Noodle Soup.
- It’s 1200 ml of chicken or vegetable stock.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lime juice.
- You need 2 tsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 of nests of noodles.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- It’s 1 of oriental vegetables, enough for 4 people. I just get a pre packaged oriental mix from the supermarket..
- Prepare 4 tsp of chili.
Sophie's oriental noodle soup with turkey meatballs instructions
- Preheat oven to 180.
- Mix milk and breadcrumbs together in a bowl. Leave to sit for 5 minutes..
- Add the rest of the meatball ingredients to the milk and breadcrumb mixture, and mix gently..
- Shape into meatballs – you should be able to make around 5 medium sized meatballs per person..
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes, or until they start to go golden brown around the edges..
- For the soup: Mix all ingredients except the corn flour, noodles, and vegetables in a large saucepan..
- Stir everything together, and when the liquid is at boiling point, add your meatballs and vegetables..
- Add your noodles after 5 minutes. Cook for as long as required on the packaging..
- In a separate bowl have your corn flour ready. Use a large spoon to remove some of the liquid from your pan and mix it in the dish with the corn flour. Do this until you have a thick, but still pourable flour and stock mixture. Add to your soup..
- Cook for another 2-3 minutes..
- Serve and enjoy!.