Slow Roasted Tomatoes..
You can have Slow Roasted Tomatoes. using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow Roasted Tomatoes.
- You need of Tomatoes of choice. Vine ripened, cherry and salad work great..
- Prepare 1 of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 of or 3 cloves of garlic, optional.
Slow Roasted Tomatoes. instructions
- Preheat oven to 150°C.
- Chop your tomatoes. Halves for cherry tomatoes, quarter or eighths for larger varieties..
- If using garlic, smash slightly with the side of your knife (carefully)! No need to peel the cloves..
- Put it all in a roasting tin, and drizzle with a little oil..
- Season with salt and pepper..
- Roast for 2 hours..
- Enjoy hot or cold. ☺.