Hawaiian Macaroni Salad.
You can have Hawaiian Macaroni Salad using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hawaiian Macaroni Salad
- Prepare 1 packages of elbow macaroni.
- You need 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of onion, finely minced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of celery, finley minced.
- Prepare 1 small of carrot, finley minced.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of thawed frozen peas (optional).
Hawaiian Macaroni Salad instructions
- Cook macaroni according to package instructions. You want the macaroni cooked but not soggy..
- Rinse cooked macaroni with cold water, drain and put aside in refrigerator until completely cooled..
- Mince onions, carrots and celery until extremely fine. you can use a food processor or a hand grater..
- Once macaroni is completely cool (cold is best), add mayonnaise, salt, pepper and onion, celery, carrots, peas and mix well..
- Place the macaroni salad in the refrigerator to chill..
- Before serving, add additional mayonnaise if necessary..