Cucumber and Egg Macaroni Salad.
You can cook Cucumber and Egg Macaroni Salad using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cucumber and Egg Macaroni Salad
- Prepare 1 (16 oz) of box Macaroni (I used Muellers).
- You need 7 of hard boiled eggs.
- Prepare 1 of large yellow onion.
- You need 1 of cucumber (keep skin on you prefer).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sweet relish.
- Prepare 1 cup of plus two tbs of mayonnaise (I used Duke Mayonnaise).
- It’s 1/2 tbs of mustard.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 2 pinches of celery salt.
- You need 2-3 pinches of onion powder.
- It’s of small pinch of paprika.
- It’s of small pinch of red pepper.
- It’s of salt for taste.
- Prepare of pepper for taste.
Cucumber and Egg Macaroni Salad step by step
- Cook the macaroni until package directions. Drain the noodles and set aside. While macaroni is cooking, rinse the cucumber and slice or remove the skin then slice then half each slice. Dice up the hard boiled eggs..
- Pour the Macaroni into a large bowl. Add the rest of the ingredients along with the cucumbers and eggs. Mix Well. Add more seasoning if needed. Cover and place in the fridge for 2-4 hours before serving..