Angel Hair Pasta with Chicken and Spring Vegetables.
You can have Angel Hair Pasta with Chicken and Spring Vegetables using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Angel Hair Pasta with Chicken and Spring Vegetables
- You need 1/2 pound of angel hair pasta.
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts boneless, skinless.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of peas snow.
- Prepare 3 of carrots , cut into matchsticks (about 1 cup).
- You need 1/2 of red bell pepper , cut into matchsticks (about 1/2 cup).
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic , minced.
- Prepare 2 cups of oyster sauce hoisin sauce mild or.
- You need 2 of scallions , thinly sliced.
Angel Hair Pasta with Chicken and Spring Vegetables step by step
- In a large pot, cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside..
- Meanwhile, coat a large skillet with cooking spray and set over medium heat. Add the chicken and cook, stirring constantly, for 3 to 4 minutes, or until the chicken is no longer pink and the juices run clear. Transfer to a plate and set aside..
- Wipe out the skillet with a paper towel and increase the heat to medium-high. Add the oil and heat for about 1 minute, then add the snow peas, carrots, and bell pepper. Cook, stirring constantly, for about 5 minutes, or until the vegetables brighten in color and become slightly tender..
- Add the garlic and chicken for the last minute or two of cooking and heat through. Add the cooked pasta, oyster sauce, and scallions and toss until thoroughly coated. Serve immediately..