Black Sesame Sushi.
You can have Black Sesame Sushi using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Black Sesame Sushi
- It’s 1 of parsnip.
- It’s 2 of nori sheets.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pea shoots.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cucumber.
- It’s 1/4 cup of red pepper.
- It’s 1/2 of avocado.
- You need 1/2 tsp of toasted sesame oil.
- You need 1 tsp of wasabi.
- You need 1 tsp of fresh ginger.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh coriander leaf.
- It’s 1 tbsp of black sesame seeds.
- You need 2 tbsp of mirin.
- You need 2 tbsp of rice vinegar.
Black Sesame Sushi instructions
- Peel and blend parsnip in food proccessor until consistency of rice. Add mirin, rice vinegar, toasted sesame oil and black sesame seeds. Assemble parsnip mix on nori sheets. Top with pea shoots. Layer on avocado, cucumber and red pepper slices in thin strip across nori. Sprinkle over fresh coriander, grated ginger. Roll sushi lightly wetting furthest end of nori to help it stick together. Slice and serve with wasabi..