Chilli Con Carne Spice Mix. The Chilli con Carne spicy recipe mix from Schwartz contains chilli powder, ground cumin and cocoa powder for a delicious chilli con carne. No hydrogenated fat, artificial colours or flavourings, added preservatives or MSG. Old El Paso Seasoning Mixes are the perfect addition to your meat or vegetables to create the ultimate Mexican meal.
Does the job well enough and saves me time! I prefer the 'hot' version of this mix that Schwartz does, but couldn't find it at a reasonable price on Amazon. Anyway, it's very easy to spice it up to your liking, if you want it hotter, by adding chilli seeds, flakes. You can cook Chilli Con Carne Spice Mix using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chilli Con Carne Spice Mix
- You need 2 of large tsp dried oregano.
- You need 2 tsp of ground coriander.
- You need 2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 1 tsp of cayenne chilli (adjust to taste).
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion granules.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic granules.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of white pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
Learn what spices to add to chili con carne to increase the flavor with expert cooking tips in this free Mexican cuisine video clip. Chili spice mix is a good example of what making your own spice mix can do you for you. Chili seasoning mix should be made primarily from ground chiles. Heat oil in a wide pot over high heat.
Chilli Con Carne Spice Mix instructions
- Mix all herbs & spices together and keep in an old herb/spice jar ready for your next chilli.
Krydderblanding for en autentisk Chili con Carne, med chili, spiskummen og oregano. This spicy Mexican stew is a real crowd-pleaser that everyone will love. When it comes to weeknight dinners, it can be easy to fall into the same daily menu routines. Spice up family meal time by adding some Mexican flavours into the mix with a delicious chilli con carne. Divide quinoa between serving bowls and spoon over con carne.