Chili con Carne. At chili suppers, this chili con carne recipe always disappears first! It's nice at home, too, since the longer it sits The Spanish phrase "chili con carne" means chili with meat, but both chili and chili. Best Chili Recipe for Slow Cooker – How to Make Chili Con Carne – Video Recipes for Truckers.
Texans have claimed Chili as their own, even going as far to legally make it the official. "Chili con Carne". Three little words that describe such a wonderful meal. It literally translates from Spanish to "Chili with Meat", and as generic as that sounds, it is filled with fantastic flavor. You can have Chili con Carne using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chili con Carne
- You need 2 lb of Ground beef.
- It’s 1 large of Onion.
- You need 1 large of Bell pepper.
- It’s 2 can of Diced tomatoes.
- You need 2 tbsp of Garlic powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Onion Powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Ground Cumin.
- You need 3 tbsp of powdered chili.
- You need 2 can of Kidney Beans.
- You need 2 can of Ranch Style Beans.
- Prepare 1 can of Pinto Beans.
- Prepare 2 can of Tomato Sauce.
- You need 2 cup of Water.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt to taste.
With chunks of chuck roast, browned in bacon fat and cooked with red kidney beans, red chili and chipotle chili, onion, garlic, jalapeños, tomatoes, and lime juice. Come home to a warming bowl of this Chili. This delicious recipe is great served with rice or on its own for a lighter lunch. This easy chilli con carne recipe has loads of flavour but uses mainly store cupboard ingredients.
Chili con Carne instructions
- In a large pot brown the ground beef with the diced onion and bellpepper.
- When meat is browned and vegetables are limp, drain all grease..
- combine all ingredients and simmer for 30 minutes.
- You may serve with diced onion, cheese, sour cream or cornbread..
This hearty chili has just the right level of spice. Basic Chili Con Carne With Beef and Beans. Click Play to See This Chili con Carne Recipe Come Together. Haben auch Sie ein Chili con Carne gekocht und möchten Ihre Erfahrungen mit uns teilen, dann geben Sie Feedback an das Chili con Carne Team. Auch Bilder und Videos können Sie uns gerne zusenden.