Fluffy merengue cake. A traditional Caribbean birthday cake with a firm yet super moist crumb and hints of almond and vanilla topped with a fluffy merengue frosting. Light, fluffy and sweet, these gorgeous cakes draw on meringue's best qualities for beautiful and delicious desserts. Take a look at our best meringue cake recipes fit for a.
These Japanese-style Souffle Pancakes are incredibly light and fluffy. They are a popular trend in Japan, but you can recreate them in your own home. Forget the box mix—this vanilla cake recipe is delicious and fluffy and simple to make. You can have Fluffy merengue cake using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fluffy merengue cake
- You need 4 of egg whites.
- It’s 4 tbls of sugar.
- Prepare of Vanella.
- You need Cup of sugar for the Caramel.
Click Play to See This Fluffy Vanilla Cake Recipe Come Together. A Meringue Cake is a delightful combination of a tender yellow butter cake and a crisp meringue. Delicious filled with softly whipped cream and fresh strawberries. This fluffy meringue frosting recipe is a dream!
Fluffy merengue cake instructions
- Mix the 4 egg whites until you get a snowy texture.
- Add 1 spoon of sugar at a time and mix well, mix for 10 more minutes after adding all the 4 spoons of sugar then add vanilla.
- One cup of sugar in a sauce pan, stir until you get a rich caramel colour (don't burn it) then pour in a silicone cake mold then spread the meringue over it.
- Put in the oven on medium heat until it turns golden from the top.
- Remove the cake mold and let cool in the fridge for at least 4 hours before flipping it.
You'll want to frost every cake you make with it! So, I grabbed a box mix, baked a cake, and whipped up this meringue frosting. Try this fluffy meringue frosting recipe with our light-as-air Coconut Cloud Cake. Swiss meringue buttercream is made by whipping thick meringue and softened butter until it's super light and creamy! This chocolate cake recipe is soft, fluffy, moist and so chocolatey.