Blackberry And White Chocolate Loaf Cake.
You can have Blackberry And White Chocolate Loaf Cake using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blackberry And White Chocolate Loaf Cake
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Flour.
- It’s 1 2/3 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1 cup of White sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Butter.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 2/3 cup of Milk.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Blackberries.
- It’s 1/2 cup of White chocolate chips.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Butter.
Blackberry And White Chocolate Loaf Cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large mixing bowl combine flour and baking powder..
- Use 1/2 cup of the milk to smooth the batter..
- In a medium mixing bowl cream together butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla..
- Combine the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and beat by hand for 6 minutes..
- Fold in the blackberries..
- Grease a loaf pan and pour batter into the pan..
- Bake in the oven for 40-45 minutes. Check with a toothpick to see if the insides are completely cooked..
- After your loaf cake has cooled you can make the white chocolate sauce. In a small sauce pan melt the 1/2 teaspoon of butter with the chocolate chips on low heat..
- Whisk frequently so the chocolate doesn't burn..
- Add the rest of the milk and whisk till the sauce looks smooth and pearly..
- Drizzle the chocolate sauce over the loaf cake and enjoy. 😊.