Crockpot fajitas. Crockpot Chicken Fajitas from Delish.com makes weeknight dinners a breeze. Remove chicken from slow-cooker and slice into strips. Serve fajitas in tortillas with desired toppings.
Chicken breasts are cooked with peppers, onions & spices to create a mouthwatering dish! These Crockpot Chicken Fajitas pack delicious fajita veggies + perfectly cooked chicken breasts + flavorful fajita seasonings. Everything is cooked in the crockpot itself, making this the easy dinner of. You can cook Crockpot fajitas using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot fajitas
- It’s 4 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper.
- It’s 1 of yellow pepper.
- You need 1 small of onion.
- It’s 1 packages of fajita seasoning.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cilantro.
- It’s 1 of avacado for topping.
- You need 1 of tortillas.
Crockpot Chicken Fajitas is the easiest way to make restaurant delicious chicken fajitas at home! This Slow Cooker Chicken Fajita Recipe is as easy as adding all your ingredients to your slow cooker. Crockpot chicken fajitas are just about as easy as it gets when it comes to dinner! This crockpot chicken fajita recipe is totally easy and one we've been making for years.
Crockpot fajitas step by step
- Slice peppers and onion into strips. Place in crockpot.
- Place chicken breast over vegetable mix and cover with cilantro and seasoning. Cook on low 6-8 hours and high 3-4 hours..
- When you open the lid don't freak out! The chicken. Will look burned. Its NOT! Its just the seasoning and lightly crispy..
- Remove the chicken and shred. Add to the crockpot and stir. There will be lots of juice so use a slotted spoon to serve..
- Put filling Into flour or corn tortillas. Use your favorite toppings to make it your own and enjoy!!.
These Crockpot chicken fajitas just couldn't be easier or more delicious! What makes these the best Crockpot Chicken Fajitas. The chicken is really and truly super tender and succulent! If you are as busy as a bee But, if you love your meat, and your peppers, and your onions, AND fajitas!? An incredibly easy recipe for steak fajitas in the slow cooker.