Smoked Pulled Pork.
You can have Smoked Pulled Pork using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Smoked Pulled Pork
- It’s 20 lb of Boston Butt.
- Prepare 1 cup of Yellow Mustard.
- Prepare 4 cup of BBQ Rub.
Smoked Pulled Pork instructions
- Trim all fat and apply mustard all over..
- Apply rub all over..
- Hot smoke @ 225°F for 6 hours..
- Pull pork from smoker and temp. Should be @ 140-160 degrees internal temperature. Wrap pork in foil and add water. Return to smoker for 2-3 more hours..
- Pull pork and temp it. Should read 198. Remove foil and discard..
- Bring smoker to 250°F and glaze pork for 30-45 minutes..
- Pull from smoker and rest for 30 minutes. Hand pull pork and sauce lightly. Serve on plain white bread bun. The bread is for holding the pork..