Easy Peasy Pulled Pork.
You can cook Easy Peasy Pulled Pork using 8 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Peasy Pulled Pork
- It’s 5 lb of Shoulder pork.
- It’s 1 dash of Dry mustard.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt.
- You need 1 dash of Pepper.
- You need 2 of Yellow onions.
- You need 5 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 2 cup of Beef stock.
- It’s 1 of BBQ sauce.
Easy Peasy Pulled Pork instructions
- Cut your onions into rings.
- Cut your garlic into small slivers.
- Open your pork, pat with a paper towel to dry off the moisture.
- Rub on your mustard salt and pepper.
- Dump your onions garlic and 1 cup of beef stock into the slow cooker.
- Sit your pork on top of the onions and garlic and pour the other cup of beef stock on top of the pork.
- Cover and cook on low 8-10 hours.
- After the 8-10 hours.
- Remove your pork to a plate and shred with a fork.
- Take the crock pot and pour the mixture of onions garlic and stock into a strainer to get rid of the stock but keep the onions and garlic.
- Put the pork and onion mixture back into the crock pot and mix up.
- Pour in your BBQ sauce and mix real good let the BBQ sauce get warm in the warming crock pot for bout 15 minutes.
- Place a generous amount of pork onto rolls.
- Plate and eat up! 😀.