Crock Pot beer soaked pulled pork.
You can have Crock Pot beer soaked pulled pork using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crock Pot beer soaked pulled pork
- It’s 3 bottles of not your fathers root beer.
- Prepare 4 pounds of pork roast.
- Prepare 2 cups of brown sugar.
- You need 6-8 strips of bacon.
- You need 1 bottle of sweet baby rays brown sugar bbq sauce.
- Prepare of Hogie buns.
Crock Pot beer soaked pulled pork instructions
- Rub the roast and bacon in brown sugar. Put roast, bacon, and root beer in the crock pot on low for 8 hours..
- After 8 hours, shred the pork and bacon, then mix in the bbq sauce. Serve on the hogie bun and enjoy!.