RP's Pulled Pork.
You can cook RP's Pulled Pork using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of RP's Pulled Pork
- Prepare 3 pounds of pork loin.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of root beer.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 1/3 cup of maple syrup.
- Prepare 1 pkg of McCormick's pulled pork seasoning mix it's much easier and cheaper then buying all the separate spices one package per 3 pounds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- You need 1/4 cup of sweet baby rays BBQ sauce.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic finely diced.
RP's Pulled Pork instructions
- Dice pork into 3 inch cubes and put in Crock-Pot.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and cover.
- Set Crock-Pot to low for 6 hours or until most liquid is gone.