Pulled Pork. Everyone needs a good pulled-pork recipe, and this, my friends, is the BEST. Insanely tender and loaded with barbecue flavor, you'll dream about it (sandwiched between a soft potato bun) often. Pulled pork is an American barbecue dish, more specifically a dish of the Southern U.
Pork Chile Rojo (Pulled Pork with Red Chile Sauce). Pulled pork sandwiches can hardly be called sandwiches! The sauce soaks into the buns and if you Warm and spicy, pulled pork is the perfect dish for cooler weather (though we enjoy it any time of the. You can have Pulled Pork using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pulled Pork
- Prepare 4 lbs of pork butt or shoulder.
- You need 3 tbs of brown sugar.
- Prepare 3 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground mustard.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of apple juice.
- It’s 1 tbs of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of liquid smoke.
- You need 2 cups of or so Bbq sauce of your choice.
This slow cooker Pulled Pork with BBQ sauce will be the most tender, moist, and flavourful you've ever had in your life! Place the pork in a large pot on a bed of the onion halves. Pulled pork is a Southern barbecue tradition with a long history — and a savory, mouthwatering flavor that has made it popular nationwide. People line up for the tender, saucy pork shoulder at food trucks.
Pulled Pork step by step
- Trim fat from pork roast. Cut roast into 4 pieces..
- Add all dry ingredients to a bowl and whisk together. Add pork roast chunks to bowl and make sure well coated..
- Add pork loin in a 4 – 6 quart crock pot or instant pot pressure cooker and pour in apple juice, Worcester and liquid smoke..
- Cover and cook in crock pot until fall apart tender – low 8 to 10 hours, high 5-6 hours. In the instant pot make sure lid is not venting, set manual cook for 45 minutes. Open steam vent at end if cook time, remove lid when safe..
- Remove pork to a large bowl and shred with 2 forks. Add your favorite BBQ sauce as desired. Or use the juice from crock pot – it’s loaded with awesome flavor!.
Pulled pork is easy to prepare, but leaves everyone thinking you tended to it all day long. How to Make the Best Pulled Pork Recipe in the Slow Cooker. This easy pulled pork recipe skips the slow cooker to create authentic low and slow smoked pulled Just say no to crockpot pulled pork recipes and hello to the real deal. It's sure to be the best smoked. Pulled pork can be a daunting task for a newcomer to the world of slow-and-low barbecue, but with some help from The National Pork Board, we'll make a pitmaster of you yet.