You can cook Fast Fajitas using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fast Fajitas
- You need 1 of Leftover cooked chicken (or beef, pork).
- Prepare 1 packages of Taco seasoning (1 ounce dry).
- It’s 2/3 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oil.
- It’s 2 of Peppers (any color).
- It’s 1 large of Onion.
- It’s 1 packages of Flour burrito wrappers.
Fast Fajitas step by step
- Shred up your cooked chicken into bowl. Add taco mix and water. Set aside..
- Slice up your peppers and onion..
- Heat oil in large frypan on med. high. Add vegs. and stirfry until tender crisp..
- Add chicken. Stir fry till hot..
- Place on burrito wrapper and fold up (I like mine burrito style)..
- Serve with sour cream..