Yummy eggless doughnuts 😊(easy n quick version). Eggless Donuts Recipe – Cream Filled Doughnuts I have been getting recipe requests for doughnuts from a long time be it baked, fried or a no yeast version. For now I am sharing this healthy baked version.
You too can make soft, light and fluffy with spongy inside donuts at home. I had an imagination myself as doughnuts are like our badhusha sweet, ever since I saw it. Later once I tasted doughnut in a breakfast buffet. You can have Yummy eggless doughnuts 😊(easy n quick version) using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Yummy eggless doughnuts 😊(easy n quick version)
- You need 2 cups of all purpose flour,1 tbsn yeast,1/2 cup butter,1 tsp salt.
- Prepare 1 of tbsn sugar.
- You need 1 cup of grated white chocolate,1cup chocolate ganache n oil.
- You need 1 cup of warm milk to knead the dough.sugar powder.
It is super easy to make and tasted do divine. You must try this someday, it is addictive. I was quite surprised how the eggless recipe turned out so good. I will soon post the traditional recipe Drop the doughnuts and fry them carefully till they turn golden on each side.
Yummy eggless doughnuts 😊(easy n quick version) instructions
- First measure n remove flour in a bowl.then add melted butter,yeast,sugar n salt..
- Mix them like crumbs then add hot milk/warm milk n form a dough.now soon make doughnuts with cutter.i made 14(small)pic3 my son loves doughnuts;see how happy n excited he is 😂.
- I heat the microwave for 1 min then I put my doughnuts in it.as it needs warm place to rise.within half an hour it will rise.now fry them..
- Then directly put on powdered sugar n roll it.then dip in chocolate ganache n put grated white chocolate.see(pic3) inside how fluffy it is.hope u will like n try😊.
Make chocolate doughnut, sprinkle some great looking candies, coconut, or chopped nuts and enjoy! The freshly baked eggless doughnuts taste awesome and makes for an enticing evening snack dish. Prepare these round, golden brown, sugar dusted eggless doughnuts at home with this easy recipe. ENJOY the quick and easy Doughnuts at evening or when u think of eating something really delicious. u may cut with doughnut cutter also. u may also add ur favourite toppings like chocolate. This quick naan recipe requires no yeast — so you don't need to let it rise, and can have naan in a jiffy!