Chicken Corn Soup. This Chinese Corn Soup aka Chinese Egg Drop Soup is just like you get in Chinese restaurants! This Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup recipe is quick and easy to Well for those of you unfamiliar with this one, chicken and sweet corn soup is basically egg drop. Delicious Indo-Chinese Chicken Corn Soup Recipe!!
This recipe makes a big batch, but the soup freezes well for future meals—one reason why soups are my favorite thing to make. Watch Chicken Corn Soup Video Recipe: Boil chicken, onions and whole black pepper together in water. Chicken and corn soup (also called cream corn soup) is a thick Cantonese soup. You can have Chicken Corn Soup using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Corn Soup
- Prepare 1 of Onion chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of ground garlic chillies.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of oil.
- You need 1 kg of chicken fillet (cut in cubes).
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon pepper.
- You need 1 tin of Nestle cream.
- It’s 1 pkt of white onion soup.
- You need 1 pkt of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 pkt of chicken noodle soup.
- It’s 1 tsp of aromat.
- It’s 1 tin of cream style sweetcorn.
Complete instruction to show you how to make it, come with a video tutorial. Learn how to make chicken corn soup the easy way.#HappyCookingToYou. Blend the cornflour with a little stock and add to the soup pan with the remaining stock and the sweetcorn. Chinese chicken corn soup is delicious and nutritious.
Chicken Corn Soup instructions
- Braise onion in oil till translucent..
- Add greens – onion, ground garlic chillies – and spices – lemon pepper, aromat – with chicken cubes.
- Cook for about 7 mins till chicken is done..
- Prepare all soup powders – white onion soup, cream of chicken soup, chicken noodle soup – as per instruction on packet..
- Add to cooked chicken..
- Simmer for about 3 mins..
- Add sweetcorn and stir gently till all mixed.
- Simmer on low heat for about 5 mins.
- Add Nestle cream 2 mins before serving. Top with remaining greens..
- Serve with garlic rolls or bread sticks.
It contains chicken meat, egg and tasty corn. With a slight tang to its taste, this soup makes a nice starter for a Chinese-themed meal or an. This chicken corn soup recipe has a rich broth mixed with a variety of herb and is cooked low and slow for several hours. A warming meal for a cold night. I love me some good 'ole chicken corn soup with rivels This stuff is as Pennsylvania as you can get.