Spring Onion Noodle soup with Poached egg.
You can have Spring Onion Noodle soup with Poached egg using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spring Onion Noodle soup with Poached egg
- Prepare 1 Cup of Spring Onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of soya sauce.
- Prepare 6.5 Cups of Chicken Vegetable stock /.
- Prepare 100 Grams of Egg Noodles.
- It’s 3 of egg.
- Prepare 3 Cloves of garlic toasted (as per taste).
- Prepare 1 of Tastemaker (if the stock is not strong enough).
- Prepare To Taste of Salt.
- You need To Taste of Fish Sauce.
Spring Onion Noodle soup with Poached egg step by step
- Cook the noodles in boiling water al-dente. Strain and keep aside.
- Boil the stock with all other ingredients with the exception of eggs and noodles and 1/4 cup of spring onions.
- Once reduced slightly add the remaining spring onions and noodles and cook for 3-4 minutes more and turn off the heat.
- Serve into soup bowls and keep.
- For the poached egg: Poached eggs turn out well when the eggs are fresh. when you break the egg if the white is like a gel and not watery then you have a good egg for poaching. If the whites are watery carefully transfer the egg onto a slotted spoon so that the watery whites drain off.
- Boil water (not to a rolling boil) and make a mild whirlpool in it with a spoon. Lower the broken egg into this whirlpool. Keep the water a lil' less than simmering for 3-4 minutes. Remove the egg with a slotted spoon and serve into the soup bowls on top of the noodles.