Jaime's Chicken Soup.
You can have Jaime's Chicken Soup using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jaime's Chicken Soup
- You need 1 of whole chicken.
- You need 2 medium of carrots.
- Prepare 1 packages of egg noodles.
- It’s 2 tbsp of seasoned salt.
Jaime's Chicken Soup instructions
- Boil chicken and carrots (sliced), debone, save water.
- Add chicken and carrots into water from boiling chicken, add seasoned salt and bring to boil..
- Add egg noodles and cooked to desired tenderness (al dente is best).