Classic French Macarons.
You can cook Classic French Macarons using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Classic French Macarons
- It’s 1 of egg white.
- It’s 60 g of icing sugar.
- It’s 50 g of almond flour.
- It’s 25 g of castor sugar.
Classic French Macarons step by step
- Mix almond flour and icing sugar together and blend them briefly in a food processor. Then sift them and put aside..
- Whisk egg white until frothy and add castor sugar bit by bit..
- Continue to whisk until you get a medium to stiff peak meringue..
- Fold the meringue into the flour gently until you achieve smooth glossy appearance with slightly flowy ribbon consistency..
- Preheat oven at 150°C and bake for 12 to 15 minutes..
- Bon appetit! 💛.