Eggless Raspberry Rose Macarons (Aquafaba). How to cook Eggless Raspberry Rose Macarons (Aquafaba). Check if one comes off the tray fairly cleanly, if not bake for a little longer. Fruity, creamy and sweet Raspberry Rose Vegan Macarons made with Aquafaba.
Raspberry Rose Macarons (With Aquafaba!) [Vegan, Gluten-Free]. Aquafaba is the brine from chickpeas that people often use to replace egg whites in plant-based baking recipes. These aquafaba macarons are slightly floral, fruity and creamy – everything you could want. You can have Eggless Raspberry Rose Macarons (Aquafaba) using 16 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggless Raspberry Rose Macarons (Aquafaba)
- You need of cookies:.
- Prepare 250 ml of Aquafaba (liquid brine drained from chickpeas can).
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of lemon juice / cream of tartar.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 150 gms of almond flour.
- It’s 130 gms of icing sugar.
- Prepare 100 gms of castor sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of gel red food colour.
- It’s 3-4 drops of rose essence.
- You need of butter cream:.
- You need 125 gms of Unsalted butter.
- You need 55 gms of icing sugar.
- It’s 2-3 drops of rose essence.
- It’s 150 gms of raspberry jam.
- Prepare of heart shapes:.
- Prepare 1 tsp of gel red food colour.
This recipe is for eggless and aquafaba macarons made using potato protein. Raspberry Rose Vegan Macarons (Using Aquafaba) Recipe Vegan. These delicious macarons are made from staple cupboard ingredients, and they're much easier than you might think — perfect for a messy Valentine's Day dessert ❤ This recipe is in two parts and both use aquafaba — there's the raspberry and rose marshmallow filling and the rose macaron shells. Sweet, Fruity and Creamy Raspberry Rose Vegan Macarons made with Aquafaba.
Eggless Raspberry Rose Macarons (Aquafaba) instructions
- Boil aquafaba in a sauce pan till it reduces to 110 gms. Cover and chill overnight to get it thicken and viscous..
- Cover and chill overnight to get it thicken and viscous..
- Swift almond flour and icing sugar together twice..
- Start beating aquafaba, salt and cream of tartar until it becomes foamy..
- Now start adding castor sugar 2 spoons at a time and continue beating it till it becomes thick and glossy..
- Add gel red food colour and rose essence and bear for 1 more minute..
- Take half of meringue and gently mix with almond flour and icing sugar mixture..
- Now add rest of the meringue and fold very gently till it flows down the spatula like a molten lava..
- Fill the meringue mixture in a piping bag with round nozzle..
- Draw 2 inch circles, 2 cm apart, in 2 parchment papers. stick this parchment papers to 2 baking sheets with help of little meringue by turning back the paper so that drawn circle faces towards the baking sheet..
- Now pipe the meringue within these circles..
- Gently tap the tray 3-4 times in kitchen counter so that the top of cookies smooths out and releases any air bubble..
- Leave the tray uncovered for 1-2 hours so that a thin film gets form over the cookies..
- Preheat oven to 250 F and bake the macarons for 25-30 minutes, rotating the tray halfway..
- Check if one comes off the tray fairly cleanly, if not bake for a little longer..
- Meanwhile beat the butter, icing sugar and rose essence until creamy and fill in piping bag..
- Once the cookies cool down draw little hearts over the macarons with the help of a thin painting brush..
- Now pipe the rose buttercream icing around the edges of macarons and fill raspberry jam in center..
- Now cover the prepared macarons with rest plain macaroons to form a sandwich cookie..
Sweet, Fruity and Creamy Raspberry Rose Vegan Macarons made with Aquafaba. Vegan Treats Vegan Foods Macarons Vegan Aquafaba Recipes Patisserie Fine Macaroon Recipes Vegan Kitchen Vegan Dessert Recipes Vegan Baking. Vegan Raspberry Macarons made using the Italian Method, filled with vegan raspberry buttercream. Use a spatula to mix until this becomes a thick paste. Rose Raspberry Macarons. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.