Chicken Tikka Masala.
You can cook Chicken Tikka Masala using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Tikka Masala
- Prepare 1 of Red Chilli.
- It’s 1 small of onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger.
- It’s 250 grams of natural yogurt.
- You need 1 dash of water.
- It’s 3 pinch of coriander.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 dash of oil.
- You need 2 pinch of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cumin.
- It’s 2 of Chicken breasts diced.
- You need 1 tbsp of turmeric.
Chicken Tikka Masala step by step
- marinate chicken in the yogurt, garlic and freshly chopped coriander and chilli.
- dice onion as small as possible.
- heat pan (I use a wok) to a medium heat.
- add all the spices and the oil and leave for a few minutes.
- add the chicken and all the yogurt and onion.
- add water.
- leave to simmer on a low/medium heat for 30-40 minutes.
- check chicken is cooked through and serve with rice and naan.