Baked Angel Hair.
You can cook Baked Angel Hair using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Angel Hair
- You need 100 gr of angel hair pasta, boiled until al dente, set aside.
- You need 150 gr of mozzarella, grated (you can add more if you like).
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of marinara sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of parsley flakes (for topping).
Baked Angel Hair step by step
- Combine angel hair with marinara sauce. Add Italian seasoning, stir well..
- Brush oil or butter to a casserole dish. (I used a silicone mold, so I skip this step).
- Pour angel hair mixture into a mold of your choice..
- Whisk the eggs with a fork..
- Pour the eggs into the mold. Top with grated mozzarella and parsley flakes..
- Bake 175 Celcius degrees for about 30 minutes..
- You can eat it right away, or wait until it cools..