Quick and Easy Chili Con Carne Dogs.
You can cook Quick and Easy Chili Con Carne Dogs using 8 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Chili Con Carne Dogs
- It’s 1 can of Canned red kidney beans.
- It’s 1 can of Canned whole tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of packet Lawry's Chili Seasoning Mix.
- Prepare 500 grams of Ground beef.
- Prepare 100 ml of Water.
- You need 1 of Melting type cheese.
- You need 1 of per serving Hot dog buns.
- Prepare 1 of per serving Hot dog sausages.
Quick and Easy Chili Con Carne Dogs instructions
- Prepare the canned beans and tomatoes and the seasoning mix..
- Prepare the ground beef..
- Brown the meat until crumbly..
- Drain off the oil in a colander..
- Open the can of red kidney beans into a colander, and rinse the beans off quickly..
- Put the browned ground beef in a deep pot. Add the rinsed beans and the packet of seasoning mix..
- Open the can of tomatoes, and add them to the pan while crushing the tomatoes..
- Add water and start heating the pot..
- Turn the heat down when the pot comes to a boil..
- Simmer over low heat for 10-15 minutes while mixing well..
- Transfer to serving plated when it's done, and let it cool down a bit..
- Prepare the hot dog buns. Boil or grill the hot dogs..
- Sandwich the hot dogs in the buns, add some of the chili and it's done..
- This recipe makes a lot of chili, so divide up the leftovers and freeze..
- To defrost, microwave for about a minute in the ziplock bag, empty out onto a plate and crumble the meat (It's not completely defrosted)..
- Add lots of easy melt cheese (you can also freeze the cheese in batches)..
- Microwave for another 2 minutes or so. When the cheese has melted, mix it in well. It's great eaten just as is!.
- If you lightly toast a slice of sandwich bread and top it with lots of chili con carne, you'll have a very filling snack..
- I use the chili con carne for chicken enchiladas. See. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149680-chicken-enchilada.