Vickys Venison Chilli Con Carne, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can cook Vickys Venison Chilli Con Carne, GF DF EF SF NF using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Venison Chilli Con Carne, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 2 of onions, chopped.
- It’s 4 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- Prepare 900 grams of venison mince.
- Prepare 300 ml of red wine.
- It’s 800 grams of (2 x 400g) canned chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 300 ml of game / beef stock.
- Prepare 2 of green bell pepper, chopped.
- It’s 2 of red chillies, finely chopped or add to taste.
- You need 3 tbsp of concentrated tomato puree.
- It’s 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground coriander.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 400 grams of can of kidney beans, drained.
- You need of salt & pepper.
- It’s 1 of small handful fresh, chopped coriander / cilantro plus extra to garnish.
- Prepare 800 grams of cooked white rice to serve.
- You need of corn tortilla chips to serve.
Vickys Venison Chilli Con Carne, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Heat the oil in a saucepan over a medium heat and fry off the onion until softened. Add the garlic and fry a further minute.
- Add the minced venison and brown it off.
- Add in the red wine and bring to the boil for 2 minutes.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients apart from the kidney beans and the fresh coriander / cilantro. Cover, turn the heat to low and let simmer gently for 2 hours, stirring now and again until thickened https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338187-vickys-homemade-worcestershire-sauce-vegan.
- Add in the kidney beans and fresh coriander and let cook for 10 minutes uncovered.
- Serve over rice with corn tortilla chips on the side and top each portion with a dollop of soured cream. A dairy-free version would be to add a teaspoon of lime juice to 240mls / a cup of coconut cream and let it stand for 5 minutes before serving https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333300-vickys-vegan-sour-cream.