Crazy Quick Chili con Carne.
You can have Crazy Quick Chili con Carne using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crazy Quick Chili con Carne
- Prepare 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 4 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 large of yellow onion.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can of kidney beans.
- You need 1/2 packages of mccormick chili con carne seasoning.
- Prepare 1 pinch of paprika.
- You need 1 pinch of cayenne pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of sugar (optional).
- You need 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 of oil.
Crazy Quick Chili con Carne instructions
- Heat about 1tablespoon of oil in a pot. Add minced garlic and cook until fragrant..
- Add the ground beef and cook until done. Remove rendered fat from the pot..
- Add in the chopped onion and saute for 1 min. Then add the diced tomatoes-pour in the contents of the whole can..
- Rinse the kidney beans (to remove the salt) and pour in the contents of the whole can into the mix..
- Add the cayenne, paprika, sugar, salt and pepper according to taste..
- ***I like mine with sourcream and cheese on top 🙂 with slices of cheese quesadilla on the side..