Gluten-Free Tres Leches Cake.
You can cook Gluten-Free Tres Leches Cake using 17 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gluten-Free Tres Leches Cake
- Prepare of Cake.
- It’s 1 cup of all-purpose gluten-free flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 5 of large eggs, separate whites from yolks.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar, divided.
- It’s 1/3 cup of whole milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare 12 oz of can of evaporated milk.
- It’s 14 oz of can of sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of whole milk.
- It’s of Whipped Cream.
- You need 2 cups of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- It’s of Ground cinnamon (for topping).
- It’s of Fresh strawberries (optional).
Gluten-Free Tres Leches Cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside..
- Separate eggs into two separate bowls – one for eggs whites, the other for egg yolks..
- In large mixing bowl, mix 3/4 cup of sugar and egg yolks together on high speed until yolk are pale yellow..
- Add 1/3 cup milk and pure vanilla extract to egg yolk mixture and combine on low speed..
- Pour egg yolk mixture over flour mixture and stir just until ingredients are mixed..
- In another large bowl, beat the egg whites on high speed, adding the remaining 1/4 cup of sugar gradually. Beat egg whites until stiff peak forms..
- Fold egg white mixture into batter gently.
- Pour batter into a greased 9×13 pan. Smooth the top of the batter..
- Bake cake for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Check the center of cake by inserting a toothpick..
- Remove from the oven and allow cake to cool completely..
- Combine evaporated milk, sweetened condensed milk, and whole milk in small bowl..
- Use a fork to poke holes in the top of completely cooled cake..
- Pour milk mixture over the cake – and don't forget the edges!.
- Refrigerate cake for at least five hours.
- When ready to serve, whip the heavy cream, powdered sugar and pure vanilla extract until stiff peak forms..
- Smooth whipped cream on top of the cake, sprinkle it with ground cinnamon and top with strawberries, if you'the like!.