You can cook White Cake using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of White Cake
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of All-purpose Flour.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Butter, softened.
- Prepare 1 cup of White Sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of Vanilla.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
White Cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease an 8" round or square baking pan..
- In a large bowl mix the butter and sugar well until light and fluffy..
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each egg..
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt..
- Incorporate milk and vanilla. Mix well until smooth and pour mixture in baking pan..
- Cook for 25-30 minutes or until center rises back up after you gently press down with finger..
- Let cool for 2 minutes before covering with your favorite icing. The warmer it is when adding the icing the more moist and delicious it will be :-).
- FOR ICING/FROSTING : Shortening- 1/2 Cup Milk- 5 Tablespoons Vanilla- 1 Teaspoon Confectioner Sugar- 4 Cups.
- Mix all ingredients well until smooth..
- Enjoy :-).