Smoked Pulled Pork.
You can cook Smoked Pulled Pork using 4 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Smoked Pulled Pork
- Prepare 5-6 lb of pork butt.
- You need of Bobby Flays Pork Rub.
- Prepare 1 c of Pecan Wood Chips.
- You need 1/2 c of Apple Wood Chips.
Smoked Pulled Pork step by step
- Rub Pork Rub all over Pork Butt and wrap in plastic wrap..
- Place in refrigerator for 12 hrs or overnight..
- Remove Pork Butt from fridge and bring to room temp..
- Place wood chips in a bowl and cover in water. Let soak at least 30 minutes before starting to cook..
- Preheat smoker to 255F..
- Place pork butt in smoker and cook to 175F, adding wood chips to smoker every 30-40 minutes until all used up, about 4 hours or so..
- Take pork butt out of smoker and wrap in aluminum foil and place back into smoker..
- Continue cooking until internal temp of pork butt reaches 195-200F..
- Remove butt from smoker and let rest at least 30 minutes before pulling..
- Take 2 forks and shred the meat. Some folks add BBQ at this point, but I like leave as is and let them add at the table..