Pellet Smoker Pulled Pork. This easy pulled pork recipe skips the slow cooker to create authentic low and slow smoked pulled Green Mountain's portable Davy Crockett Pellet Smoker is one mean tailgating and picnic machine. Try not to eat all the flavorful crusty bits when you are doing the pulling. This turned out to be the best smoked pulled pork I've ever been able to make.
The Tenderization Process for Pulled Pork Recipe You want to remove the butts from the smoker and wrap them in aluminum foil. Transfer pork to the center of smoker. Pulled pork belongs on the grill. You can cook Pellet Smoker Pulled Pork using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pellet Smoker Pulled Pork
- You need 1 of Bone in Pork Shoulder.
- It’s of Pork Rub of choice.
- It’s of Yellow Mustard.
- You need of Apple Juice.
- Prepare of Tinfoil Pan.
- You need of Tinfoil.
Try this simple recipe today, and you'll see the delicious result. This Boston butt pulled pork on the grill recipe is intended for those that are looking to make some awesome sandwiches without too much fuss. How to Smoke Pork Butt for Pulled Pork. Pulled pork – the feast of champions.
Pellet Smoker Pulled Pork step by step
- Take your pork butt and cover it in yellow mustard. This is a binding agent for the seasoning and will cook off. You can also use olive oil..
- Liberally apply your run to all sides of the butt..
- Set your pellet grill to 220-235.
- When the smoker heats up put the butt directly on fat side down..
- Smoke for around 4 hours or until it hits the stall temperature of 150-160. Pour apple juice on it every hour..
- After the butt hits the stall temperature pull it out and put it in the tinfoil pan. Pour some apple juice in the bottom and cover with tinfoil. Put the butt back in the smoker until it reaches 195.
- When the butt hits 195 pull it out but leave it wrapped. Let it sit for about 1hr then unwrap and pull it and enjoy.
The best tool at your disposal for cooking smoked pulled pork is a pellet smoker. With plenty of space, and easy and consistent temperature control, it's a worry-free experience and also enables optimal smoke flavor. Pull the pork butt into small chunks/strips and place a good heaping on bottom bun. Next put about a tablespoon of the smoky barbecue sauce on the meat. The Woodwind WiFi Pellet Grill uses REAL wood pellets for heat and smoke can be controlled from ANYWHERE via WiFi and your smartphone.