Baked Cinnamon And Sugar Donuts.
You can have Baked Cinnamon And Sugar Donuts using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Cinnamon And Sugar Donuts
- Prepare 5 tbsp of butter, softened.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need of Topping.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter, melted.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- It’s of Glaze topping.
- It’s 2 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 2 tbsp of water.
Baked Cinnamon And Sugar Donuts step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Lightly oil a donut pan..
- In a medium bowl, combined baking powder, salt and flour. Set aside. In another bowl, add egg, milk and vanilla and beat mixture lightly. Set aside. In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together the butter and sugar. Add the wet ingredients in two parts, alternating with the dry ingredients and finish by beating until everything in just combined..
- Transfer the dough to a piping bag or a large ziplock baggie with the tip cut off. Pipe into the donut pan, filling only ½ the way full. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until a toothpick is inserted and comes out clean. Remove from the oven and transfer to a wire rack allowing to cool just enough to handle. While the donuts are baking melt you butter. In another bowl mix the cinnamon and sugar together for the topping,To cover the donuts, dip each donut in the butter and then roll in the cinnamon and sugar mixture..
- You can also put the glaze. Just mix all the ingredients for the glaze. Hope you will enjoy your donuts. Happy baking ..