Chocolate Filled Doughnuts.
You can cook Chocolate Filled Doughnuts using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Filled Doughnuts
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of glutinous flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of active dry yeast.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter melted.
- You need 2 of eggs medium.
- It’s of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 bars of tablea pure chocolate.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 bar of dark chocolate for filling.
Chocolate Filled Doughnuts step by step
- Mix the yeast into warm milk with sugar for 5 minutes to activate.
- In a separate bowl mix the all-purpose flour and glutinous rice, salt, melted butter and egg and sugar.
- Pour in the milk with yeast by portions and mix with the dry ingredients.
- Knead for 3 minutes then leave it for an hour for the dough to rise. Add a little bit of oil to grease.
- Punch out the air from the dough, knead for 15 minutes then leave it for another 30 minutes to rest.
- Repeat step 4 and then cut into equal portions to mould the doughnuts..
- Cut the chocolate bars into square portions and put into the doughnuts as fillings..
- Add oil in a pan and quickly deep fry each doughnuts. Drain the excess oil and then start melting the tablea pure chocolate for coating.
- Dip each doughnuts into the melted tablea pure chocolate and serve!.