Chicken teriyaki. This Easy Teriyaki Chicken Recipe tastes better than takeout. Teriyaki chicken is a quick and easy dinner and tastes better than takeout. It's seriously addictive with that honey orange glaze.
Classic Chicken Teriyaki prepared in the authentic Japanese cooking method. Delish.com brings you the only chicken teriyaki recipe you will ever need: It's so much faster and We use chicken breasts here for ease, but you can substitute with any other type of protein: dark. Although the name "Teriyaki" is relatively recent nomenclature, the practice of cooking meat and fish in a mixture of soy sauce and sugar has a long history going back. You can have Chicken teriyaki using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken teriyaki
- It’s 3 of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white wine.
- You need 2 tbsp of maple syrup or honey.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 2 cup of white rice, cooked.
Teriyaki is derived from the Japanese root words teri, to shine, and yaki, to broil or grill That's the That's the way traditional teriyaki looks: shiny and incised with grill marks. In Japan, teriyaki is a mix. Moist and Juicy Chicken thigh glazed with a sweet and flavorful sauce!! Check out this easy to make recipe made with simple ingredients.
Chicken teriyaki instructions
- mix soy sauce, wine, ginger and maple syrup.
- cut chicken breasts into 3-4 pieces each.
- dip the breast pieces into sauce an leave 1 hr to marinade.
- heat the pan, add some oil and put the pieces to fry, periodically turning the pieces upside down.
- when the chicken is cooked, pour the remaining syrup to the pan and leave until it caramelizes.
- take out the pieces and serve together with rice.
Teriyaki Chicken is a very popular Japanese dish and is so easy to make. The sauce is just a mixture of soy sauce, sake, mirin and sugar. Just sauté the chicken and cook in the sauce (DO NOT marinate. How to make teriyaki chicken with skinless chicken breasts poached in homemade teriyaki sauce, served with toasted sesame seeds. Easy Teriyaki Chicken Casserole is a simple casserole made with the best homemade teriyaki Easy teriyaki chicken casserole is filled with all the flavors and good vegetables leaving this a MUST.