Teriyaki Pineapple Chicken.
You can cook Teriyaki Pineapple Chicken using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Pineapple Chicken
- Prepare 4 each of 6-8oz chicken breasts.
- You need 1/2 cup of Teriyaki sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of Pineapple juice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of White sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Yellow mustard.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Vegitable oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Red chile flakes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sesame seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cornstarch.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 2 clove of Minced garlic.
Teriyaki Pineapple Chicken instructions
- Set aside chicken breasts and combine all other ingredients into a saucepan. Bring to a boil for several minutes and remove from heat and allow to cool. Marinate chicken beasts several hours or overnight..
- Grill chicken over high heat until fully cooked, flipping 90 degrees to create diamond grill marks. Top with sprigs of fresh cilantro and diced tomatoes and garnish with fresh or grilled pineapple..