Teriyaki Chicken with Kai Lan.
You can have Teriyaki Chicken with Kai Lan using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Chicken with Kai Lan
- You need 250 g of chicken thigh.
- You need 8 stalks of Kai lan vegetable.
- You need 1.5 tbsp of soy sauce (sauce).
- You need 1.5 tbsp of cooking sake (sauce).
- You need 2 tbsp of honey or maple syrup (sauce).
- It’s 40 ml of water (sauce).
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Teriyaki Chicken with Kai Lan step by step
- Remove bone from chicken thigh.
- Leave the skin on and remove excess fats.
- Dry the meat and sprinkle salt and pepper on non-skin side of meat.
- Warm pan with olive oil.
- Insert meat with the skin side facing down.
- Fry for 7-8 mins until golden brown then turn over and fry for another 2-3 mins until meat is cooked.
- Mix the ingredients for creation of teriyaki sauce in a bowl then pour the mixture into pan.
- Bring the sauce to boil and then simmer a while for the meat to absorb the sauce.
- Flip the meat so that the other side is coated with sauce too.
- Remove cooked meat and place on plate.
- Pour thicken sauce over chicken.
- Boil chopped kai lan with a pinch of salt.
- Serve as it is or add your favorite salad sauce.