Teriyaki chicken Pineapple bowl.
You can have Teriyaki chicken Pineapple bowl using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Teriyaki chicken Pineapple bowl
- Prepare 2 of lbs-3lbs boneless skinless Chicken Thighs.
- You need 2 Bunches of Broccoli.
- Prepare 1/2 of Soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of fresh grated ginger.
- You need 4-5 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1/2 cup of freshly squeezed orange juice.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Sesame oil.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Unsalted butter.
- It’s 11/2 Tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Green onions.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
Teriyaki chicken Pineapple bowl instructions
- CLEAN THE CHICKEN; use vinegar or lemon soaked with Water.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all marinade ingredients: soy sauce, cup orange juice, 3 Tbsp honey, ginger and and tsp sesame oil. Make sure the bowl is big enough to hold the chicken..
- Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces and place into marinade. Stir and cover with plastic wrap and marinate for 1 hr or overnight. Your choice.
- Heat a large non-stick pan over medium heat. Add 1 Tbsp olive oil. Remove chicken from marinade with a slotted spoon, reserving marinade in the bowl. Add chicken to the hot pan and sauté, stirring occasionally until golden and cooked through for 5 mins..
- Remove pan from heat and transfer chicken to another bowl..
- Pour reserved marinade into the pan,THEN add 1½ Tbsp butter and place back over medium/high heat. This is important not to forget the butter.
- Bring to a boil stirring constantly until slightly thickened (1 min) then remove from heat. At this point you can any additional ingredients if you feel the sauce needs to be a bit more "saucy"..
- NowAdd chicken back to the pan and stir to combine…
- For inquiries about the Pineapple. 1 large pineapple cut straight down the middle. TAKE YOUR TIME CUTTING AND MAKING SURE BOTH SIDES ARE EVEN. Then with a spoon, scoop out the pineapple chunks – place it in a plate to eat later and serve your teriyaki inside the pineapple with any side you desire.