Fluffy Meatballs & Chinese Cabbage Soup.
You can have Fluffy Meatballs & Chinese Cabbage Soup using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fluffy Meatballs & Chinese Cabbage Soup
- It’s 150 grams of Chinese cabbage.
- Prepare 100 grams of ☆Minced pork (minced chicken).
- You need 15 grams of ☆Green onions or scallions.
- Prepare 3 of cm ☆Ginger (tube type).
- It’s 1 tsp of ☆Katakuriko.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ☆Water.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of ☆Sake.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of ☆Salt.
- Prepare 30 grams of Shimeji mushrooms.
- Prepare 15 grams of Cellophane noodles.
- It’s 450 ml of Hot Water.
- You need 2 tsp of Chinese soup stock.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 dash of Pepper.
- You need 1 of as much (to taste) Ra-yu.
Fluffy Meatballs & Chinese Cabbage Soup instructions
- Leave the glass noodles out at room temperature. Using kitchen scissors cut them into about 4cm long pieces. Cook them lightly in hot water, wash, then drain (can also drain after boiling)..
- Chop up the cabbage, cut the green onions into small pieces, and remove the stems from the mushrooms and shred them into small pieces. Set aside. Begin boiling water in a pot..
- Place the minced meat and all the ☆ ingredients into a bag, close it, and knead very well. You can also put it in a bowl and mix it!.
- Gather the mixture to a corner of the bag, then cut the tip of the bag with scissors..
- Add the Chinese flavoring and salt to the water in the pot. Push out your mixture from the bag (scoop with a spoon) and create bite-sized meatballs, then add to the pot..
- Remove any scum. Once the meatballs have cooked through add the cabbage and mushrooms and boil for 5 minutes..
- Add the glass noodles from Step 1 and season with soy sauce and pepper. Transfer to your serving plate and mix in a little chili oil and it's complete..