Chinese-style Corn and Egg Soup.
You can cook Chinese-style Corn and Egg Soup using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chinese-style Corn and Egg Soup
- It’s 1/2 of Chicken breast.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sake.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 50 grams of Cellophane noodles.
- It’s 1/2 can of Canned creamed corn.
- Prepare 1/3 of Green onions (with the green parts).
- Prepare 600 ml of Water.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Chinese soup stock.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ● Katakuriko.
- You need 2 tbsp of ● Water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
Chinese-style Corn and Egg Soup instructions
- Butterfly the chicken breast and season with salt and a little sake (not listed). Cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 2 minutes. Chop the green onion roughly..
- Wait until the chicken has cooled down, then shred it with your hands. Rehydrate the cellophane noodles in hot water and cut..
- In a pot, bring the 600 ml of water, Chinese soup stock, salt, and creamed corn to the boil. Add the chicken from Step 2, then add the ● katakuriko dissolved in water to thicken the soup..
- Add the beaten eggs. When the eggs are done, add the sesame oil and season with salt and pepper..
- Dish it up, scatter some green onions and serve with ra-yu if you'd like..
- "Shrimp Spring Rolls". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143330-my-familys-crispy-shrimp-spring-rolls.
- "Mapo Tofu". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154149-basic-mapo-tofu.
- "Ebimayo – Prawns with Mayonnaise". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143348-ebimayo-batter-fried-shrimp-with-ra-yu-mayo-sauce.