Beck's Homemade Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup.
You can cook Beck's Homemade Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beck's Homemade Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup
- It’s 1 of whole chicken, cut into 4 pieces..
- Prepare 15 of cups of water.
- Prepare 4 of chicken bouillon cubes.
- It’s 1 packages of wide egg noodles or noodle of your chioce.
- Prepare 1 bunch of flat Italian parsley, chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of black pepper.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 5 of carrots, sliced OR 2 cans to make easy.
- You need 2 of small onions, chopped or bundle of green onions, chopped.
- You need 1 of can of corn or frozen 12 ounces.
- You need 1/2 cup of cornstarch.
Beck's Homemade Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup instructions
- Add 15 cups of water to large pot. Bring to a boil..
- Add raw whole chicken or pieces. Put heat to medium med. heat and boil for 30 minutes or so….
- Add chicken bouillon cubes. Boil up…
- Take chicken pieces out and cool. As cooling, add noodles..
- Add pepper, garlic and parsley..
- Take chicken meat off the bones, and put back into soup. Discard the bones, etc. Keep boiling up for 10/15 minutes….
- Add onions. Cook 5 minutes.
- Add carrots and corn. ( add carrots with noodles if they are raw and not canned! ).
- Take out 2 cups of broth and add cornstarch. Boil up and turn off heat. Let sit for 15 minutes. Serve..