To sick and tired for real effort shrimp and chicken noodle soup.
You can cook To sick and tired for real effort shrimp and chicken noodle soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of To sick and tired for real effort shrimp and chicken noodle soup
- You need 1 carton of seafood stock/broth.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1/2 pack of egg noodles.
- It’s 1 lb of raw shrimp.
- You need 1 pack of froze veggies white/yellow corn asparagus carrot medley.
- You need 1 of whole precooked lemon pepper chicken (walmart) optional.
- Prepare 1 can of fire roasted tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of okra and tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of each basil, oregano, chives.
- You need to taste of black pepper fish seasoning and Cheyenne pepper.
To sick and tired for real effort shrimp and chicken noodle soup instructions
- If you didn't purchase deshelled/deveined shrimp then begin the process of deshelling and removing the tail.
- Add defrosted shrimp and all other ingredients to a large pot let simmer for about 20 minutes until veggies are soft and shrimp are pink.
- Add basil, chives and oregano, stir.
- Add pepper. Cheyenne pepper and fish seasoning to taste.
- Break about half one side of the precooked chicken into the pot and continue to let everything simmer for another 10 -15 minutes.